Beaded jump ropes are great for kids, beginners, gym classes, or anyone looking to lose weight and get in shape.
They work great on surfaces like hardwood floors and concrete.
And with that, here is the list of the best beaded jump ropes on the market today.
A Small Guide to the Beaded Jump Rope
- The beaded jump rope was probably the first type of rope a lot of us used when we were younger. The main advantage of the beaded jump rope is that it’s usually pretty inexpensive. They’re generally not to fast and are used as a warm up tool or to train beginners before moving onto faster jump ropes.
- Simple for beginners (slow and easy to learn)
- Beads are tough PVC and don’t break often
- Usually not easily adjustable
- The handles have been known to come loose while jumping