If you’re looking for a speed jump rope, you’ve come to the right place.
Speed ropes are great for beginner, intermediate and expert jumpers.
They’re also stellar for weight loss, boxing, and other forms of cardio workouts like CrossFit.
1. WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope – Blazing Fast Jumping Ropes – Endurance Workout for Boxing, MMA, Martial Arts or Just Staying Fit + FREE Skipping Training Included – Adjustable for Men, Women and Children
2. Jump Rope – Features Ball-bearing System and 6 Inch, Extra-Long Handles That Foster Extreme Speed Jumping – Comes With a Carrying Bag, Rapid Results Manual Ebook
3. Fitness Factor Adjustable Jump Rope with Carrying Pouch – Cardio Jumping Rope for Men, Women, and Children of All Heights and Skill Levels – Great for Crossfit Training, Boxing, and MMA Workouts
4. Fnova Jump Rope, Crossfit Speed Ropes Best Double Unders, WOD, MMA, Boxing & Fitness Training, 10 ft Adjustable Cable, Comfortable Foam Handle, Bonus Carrying Bag Replacement Parts
5. King Athletic Jump Rope :: New Skipping Rope for Workout and Speed Skip Training :: Because YOU Need The Best Jumping Ropes for Fitness/Exercise :: Includes 2 FREE eBooks
6. Limm All Purpose Jump Rope – Easily Adjustable And With Comfortable Handles – For Any Skill Level, Men, Women & Kids – Best For Staying Fit, Weight Loss, Cardio, General Workouts – BONUS Fitness eBook
7. Sonic Boom M2 High Speed Jump Rope – Patent Pending Self-Locking, Screw-Free Design – Weighted, 360 Degree Spin, Silicone Grip with 2 Speed Rope Cables for Crossfit, Home Workout, & More
8. Survival and Cross Jump Rope – Premium Quality – Best for Boxing MMA Fitness Training – Speed – Adjustable Sold By FMS International Authorized Seller
9. 5BILLION Speed Jump Rope – Nature Handle – Black, Screw Adjustable – Workout for Double Unders, WOD, Outdoor, MMA & Boxing Training
10. EliteSRS Elite Surge 2.0 Jump Rope – Upgraded Speed Handles – More Cable Types for Improved Double Unders – Gun Metal/Blue
A Small Guide to the Speed Jump Rope
- As you might imagine, speed jump ropes were designed for competitions in which jumpers needed to jump as quickly as possible. The problem was that they could only jump as fast as the rope came around. Then the ultra speed rope came out. The new design was centered around a handle attachment at a 90-degree angle.
- Handles have been known to come off while jumping
- Coating of cable wears down easily